As a resolution for 2020, we decided to keep you even more up-to-date on current developments as well as matters regarding our surveys, thereby providing even more transparency as to how we operate. We will consistently update this section, so don't forget to check it out regularly!
7th of February
- We received a huge wave of reward requests in the first week of February, creating an equally huge backlog that we're currently working on. Please bear with us if you don’t hear from us right away – everyone will receive their toy, however at the moment you should expect a significant delay as all the packing is being done in our office by one person. We hope to deliver all products in February. Generally, expect to wait up to for 4 weeks for your toy please.
- If you redeemed your reward a couple of days ago and have not received an e-mail yet, please be patient for another couple of days. We'll get to it!
- Please refrain from spamming comments for points. We are very happy with how our community is growing and with the standard of discussion in general, but seeing users obviously spam for points can be distracting. Let us all work together in creating a pleasant and productive atmosphere!
- Anyone who spams for points will A) not receive a toy and B) be excluded from the community.
503 error message
- QuestionPro has messaged us that the 503 error was fixed. If you had trouble with the “Attitude” or “Click here to start” survey in the past, please try again. If you encounter the error again or if you have other technical issues, please let us know!
New reward soon
- We will soon add the brand new We-Vibe Chorus as a reward!
- We’re in contact with QuestionPro regarding this feature. The community is highly active, which is amazing, but which can also lead to spam or abusive posts being overlooked. We will let you know as soon as there’s an update! In the meantime, if you find any offensive posts or blatant spam, please message us under email@example.com!
- The chat rooms are finally open! Check them out under “Discussions”.
27th of January
- Currently we are experiencing technical issues regarding the invitation of testers to our surveys. We conduct surveys regularly so please check out your dashboard for new surveys every once in a while, whether or not you received an e-mail invitation. We are looking to fix this issue ASAP, so that everyone receives an e-mail invitation once a survey or a product test goes online.
- Please be aware that we will delete your account if you choose to unsubscribe. That is an irreversible process and means that we have no way of contacting you if a survey or a product test launches.
24th of January
- On Wednesday a survey invite went out to an unintendedly high number of users, for which we apologize. It was a survey which was deliberately limited to 50 responses and it should have not been distributed to the amount of users it went out to. Generally our surveys do not have a response limit unless there's a very good reason to. There is no need for you to rush through our surveys and there won't ever be unless the point of the survey is to speed in which case we'll let you know. ;) As for Wednesday's survey, we assure you that everyone will receive the final surveys very soon.
- We are very happy with how fast our community has grown in the past couple of weeks, however a side effect of this is that responding to every single e-mail we receive has become a very time-consuming task. We are trying to respond to as many e-mails as we can, but please bear with us if you won't receive a response immediately. In order for the communication between you and us to be as good as possible, we have created this news site, which we are updating frequently. If you have any questions regarding the points in the forum, the 503 error message or other issues, we suggest consulting this news section, the forum and the FAQ first. Thank you so much!
- We are currently testing chat rooms and we are looking to introduce them as soon as possible. Stay tuned!
22nd of January
- The 503 error message is about to get fixed, and we're expecting the update to arrive on the 1st of February!
- The Chinese error message (check the news from the 6th of January) has been translated. The cause of the error is however still to be determined.
- We received some e-mails asking whether we'll expand our list of countries we ship to anytime soon. Unfortunately, this isn't planned right now and it's very unlikey to change in the near future.
- If you want to fill out a survey and it says "Deactivated by the admin" then this means the survey had a predetermined limit of replies it would accept, before it automatically deactivates. Unfortunately, you were too late then.
- The monthly 1000 points limit does not apply when you fill out surveys. That means if you accumualted 1000 points by commenting in the forum, you can still earn more points by participating in a survey! If you were to fill out a survey for 100 points, you would have 1100 for this month.
18th of January
- We added many new rewards! Keep posting, keep inviting friends to the community and keep filling out surveys to earn points and redeem them for free toys!
16th of January
An update regarding points
- Updated the FAQ and the rewards section with the information that you can receive up to 1000 points per month. You are free to accumulate another 1000 points on the 1st of every month.
14th of January
- You can now ask your own question to the community with our "Ask A Question" feature. Try it out!
- All the available free toys have been redeemed! But no worries, we'll introduce new rewards later this week so stay tuned!
13th of January
An update on the points allocation in the topics section
- The amount of points you receive for comments has been increased from 5 points to 20 points.
- The amount of points you receive for creating threads has been increased from 5 points to 10 points.
- The FAQ and the rewards sections have been updated accordingly.
10th of January
FAQ Update: Where do we ship test products to?
- United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Finland, Ireland, Czech Republic, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Greece, Slovenia
6th of January
- There is only one free toy left as we are nearing the end of our 1000 points challenge. If you want to be the last user to acquire a Womanizer or We-Vibe toy for free, fill out available surveys and participate in our forums!
- We are aware of the 503 error message some receive and we are working on a solution.
- Some testers reported issues with surveys redirecting them to a page with Chinese letters. We are looking into the matter and will post an update as soon as possible.